How do you store the puddings?
- Puddings are best kept in the refrigerator. Keep in the vacuum seal bag if unopened.
- After opening vacuum bag, seal with plastic wrap to keep pudding fresh.
- Puddings can be frozen if required. Defrost in refrigerator overnight.
How do you prepare and heat the puddings?
- Heating in microwave: Do not cook whole pudding in microwave – cut into slices. Microwave each slice for approximately 10 seconds.
- Heating in boiling water: Remove pudding from plastic vacuum bag, wrap tightly in cling wrap, and tie in a cloth to secure. Bring pot of water to boil. Put in pudding. Bring back to boil, and then turn down to simmer. Allow 1 hour for each kg of pudding.
- Serving with custard: Have pudding at room temperature and simply add hot custard – this will warm the pudding through. Enjoy!
How much is a serving of pudding?
- 500gm pudding – 5 serves
- 1kg pudding – 10 serves
- 1.5kg pudding – 15 serves
- 2kg pudding – 20 serves
- 2.5kg pudding – 25 serves