“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” – Oscar Wilde
The Adamstown Pudding Kitchen is a not for profit business and recognises the value and importance of the contributions of its volunteers. We could not function without their continued support and are always looking for people who feel that they could contribute in assisting us at the Adamstown Pudding Kitchen.
Volunteers can invest as much time as they like in areas of interest including one off events or special projects to regular duties at the kitchen. Give one day per month, one hour per week per year-there are no restrictions on how much time you contribute.
Through contributions of time, energy, inspiration and expertise, volunteers often report they receive more than they give. Training is provided so volunteers also gain experience, make connections and feel a sense of community knowing their time has a direct influence on the charities we support.
Ways you can help
- Assist in the preparation of pudding mix, pudding sealing with Cryovac machine and gift wrapping.
- Assist with hospitality tasks e.g Pudding Tours
- Help transport puddings to markets and other venues
- Help in the pudding shop at busy times of the year
Skills we need
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Willingness and ability to work in flexible manner, undertaking various duties as required within the Pudding Kitchen